Tuesday, April 19, 2011

last straw

things going on my mind :
have to finish report
finish assignments
end of student life

最近, 很不愉快。。。
真的真的很不愉快
为何三年的感情会来到这个地步?

it's not worth getting sad over such puny matters but I hate this, i don't like this...
I did not do anything wrong, and surely, I shouldn't be the one getting all these...
I don't deserve being treated like this, I'm not someone you can just shun away when you like...

I need someone's console, and I need someone who understands everything that's going on, to be here for me, to wipe my tears, to tell me it's ok, to hug me, to make me stop thinking of everything that's going wrong...

It's the last, final few days of the semester, or should I say my 3-years of degree life, an undergrad, a senior, a student... I think I'm gonna feel emo on Wednesday.. :(

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 9.27pm , 19 April 2011 (flips back to her due-tomorrow report)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home