Sunday, February 27, 2011

I don't know what to say

things going on my mind :
what should I do?

if I could sum up my last three years, there are some particular times I would like to forget, if not, I'd rather not remember anything at all.

It's like an event that HAS to happen EVERY year since my 1st year in degree.
what? isit like a trend or something? Must there be such a big change in my life? or is my last three years just a lie?
have I done nothing that you could remember? have I done something so wrong that it is unforgivable?
I've had it with the attitude!
If you're not happy, pls voice it out. don't keep it inside and explode later. I'm not built for such explosions and I need to explode too.

No one listens huh? Has anyone ever paid any attention whatsoever to what I said?!
Isn't it enough of dictating already?
U don't want to lead, so let others and let them do their job. We know what we are doing.
U make me feel like the last three years meant nothing to u, our friendship meant nothing to u.
It may be something going on at your home that stresses you that I don't know of, but we all have our own issues, my house nearly burned down with my dad and is that not an issue big enough?

You just say "I'm not going to waste my time since you all are not listening to me." Does everyone get heard out? Sometimes we have to pay attention and listen to what others has to say and consider. It's not like we didn't listen, but due to some circumstances, we did what we did. Given a chance to turn back time, I would still have done the same, I can't say for others.
In a way, someone should've re-charged the battery. In a way, someone should've remembered to turn off the device. In a way, someone could've done something to have prevented what has happened. Sometimes, you just have to bear with it, even when you don't like it. Just cause u did it before, doesn't mean we have to follow your way.

If there's any good memory left, I'd like u to remember and keep it. Don't let what happened influence it and make it collateral damage, after all, it was just a small matter.

I've had enough of pleasing others, from now on, it's all just gonna be about me, and how I live my life. End of story.

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 11.37pm, 27th February 2010

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home