Saturday, May 15, 2010

of holidays, internship and my thoughts

things going on my mind :
reports..
internship
2 weeks?! where got enough??

hi there, it's been a long time since I've felt so relieved..

finished my exams, which means no worries till the results and the next semester... i was totally sick since post production till now.. need to fix my biological clock and physical health before I can get ready to battle in the working world.. INTERNSHIP!!

but even though it's my holidays now, i still have to finish up my reports before I actually go for internship.. i'm so dead, i have to hand up 1 whole year's worth of reports.. i still lack a few minutes and agenda i guess... the thing is, we've changed DSA officer 3 times ever since our tenure, and we were very punctual every time in the beginning until the beginning of this year, where everything was becoming busier.. oh, that reminds me, i still need to write a report on 48 hours challenge which was clearly a failure, how m i supposed to write?! some1 pls guide me!

anyway, 1st June will be a stepping stone for me, as I finally get to go work in Red Comm. , the company i've always wanted to go to for my career... I'm only a bit bummed by the amount of work i need to do... i'm sorta afraid life's gonna be hell-hectic.. but i guess it's good training to toughen up ourselves... i don't know if i can handle it, but i gonna give it my best..

as a result of my expected busy schedule, i'm planning to catch up with hopefully as many people as i can in these 2 weeks so that i won't be forgotten or some people will not be forgotten in the 3 months i'm gonna be busy.. but hey, there's always Facebook! teehee...

2 weeks of holiday isn't quite enough if u ask me, but i guess it's enough time to rest... pity my friend Li Werng who has been requested to start work this coming monday, 2 weeks before schedule, imagine the shock i will have if it was me, but nonetheless, Good Luck!

ok, here's something i wish someone would understand..

don't come to us because your group failed,

don't come to us after knowing you followed the wrong people,

don't come to us after having no contact or whatsoever for the past semester or 2-3 months..
YOU don't deserve a place in my heart or mind after doing such things to me/us...


you must've not understood the signs I gave you, I don't wanna talk to you,
no matter how much regret you felt, nothing beats the disappointment i've felt then..


if you knew things would've come to this point, why did you do it in the first place?
you knew very well the things you did,
y
ou know the hurt you've caused,

you know that the things you did were unforgivable.

you know very well, that i'm not gonna forgive you...

if you didn't know, now you do...

we share nothing in common except a class and a past,

those have been behind, put into some corner of my mind,
never wanted to be brought out anymore,
because i don't trust you anymore,

you broke the glass, and nothing you do can mend the crack that'll always be there in the reflection


when the things happened, i really wished you'd listen to Angela Zhang's Bu Xiang Dong De...


it sort of soothes my heart coz' it really sort of reflected how i felt...

an excerpt of the song goes like this:
when the world unknowingly changes,

i sometimes miss the old me...

i don't wanna say,
i don't wanna know...

i guess those are my thoughts on you..
if we were meant to be friends,
I might accept you later,
i don't know how long it will take me to forgive u,
but when the time comes, you will know it...


until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 12.17am, 16th May 2010

BirthdaY SHOUTOUT to:
my granddaughter 孙女
Stephanie Wong Lai Teng
Happy 20th


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home