Friday, June 25, 2010

past 3 weeks

things going on my mind :
log and capture, I'll die!!
can't wait for wrap party!

ok, been busy for the past 3 weeks

been in cyberjaya for the past 3 weeks,

will be going to palete palette for production wrap party on sunday(yay!)

been having fun and learning a lot, been tired too, been meeting a lot of people...

been missing uni life, loving the environment at my work place, eventhough it's quite tiring at times, but fun nonetheless~~

will be missing every crew and cast once the production is done... OMG, i cried on the small farewell we had with angie and the extras, it's so gonna rain on the wrap party.. me, that is...

can't wait for next production, can't wait for august, can't wait for premiere of my production, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 12.07pm , 25 June 2010

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home