Monday, April 19, 2010

i'm happy... NOT


things going on my mind :
presentation
assignment
it wasn't me...


if i'm telling you i'm ok, i'm not... this is what i call looking at the surface... OUR masterpiece, initially, CY's masterpiece, but when developed together, it became ours...

our video is a huge success, thanks to the crew and talents...

Crew
KM Cheah
CY Choon
AL Goh
JKW Lee
YC Leong
SLC Pang
JY Tan
V Vengiteson
SY Wong

Talents
EJ Sim
GSL Cheah
YJ Ng
KM Saw
MH Lee
RCS Kew
STS Yeoh
KW Lim
CL Yap
KJ Tan
SMK Boo
CK Mok
SN Tan

something terribly wrong happened yesterday during the celebration dinner.. it made my night all the worst... till the very next morning, today... i'm still not happy... but like dad said, i should learn how to be open, be forgiving, don't worry too much...

I have no idea what went into them yesterday.. after doing so much, i was being brushed off... after reserving seats i was being scolded, after calling and asking when they will be here so that we can prepare the pot for them i was being shut out... if you thought i was so frustrating, let me tell u that i was only CARING! wondering if you've caught in a jam or what or have you lost your way etc. if you think i was frustrating, i'll care less from now on, happy?! and i've already mentioned earlier that I've reserved 7pm... i went early coz' YOU told me if we don't go earlier and reach in time, our reservation would be canceled. i only said my table here are ALMOST full, because my talents ARE saying that they're almost full... Initially, KM and I don't fell like eating 1st since u all were still not here, but not wanting our talents to wait, we ask them to start 1st... what's with you all? I don't appreciated all these segregating everything... YOU THINK I WANTED IT TO BE LIKE THAT?! you think I'm not hurt by ALL YOUR WORDS.. you think my heart is cold and made of stone? i'm weak on the inside, no one knows what happened behind closed doors, no one notices that i feel like crap... no one cares for someone who's quiet izit?! or were u all so terribly having fun that you've forgot to look at the sidelines? or did i spoil your mood once i came in the door? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS? TELL ME?!!!

i'll be my sad self until everything has subsided, this is jOyCe signing out at 9.47pm, 19th April 2010

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home