Friday, May 21, 2010

the sky

things going on my mind :
next week's my last holiday
catching up is hard

I have to admit that I seriously need to exercise.. I've been growing, sideways..
OK FINE! i've become fatter... there, I've said it, but i must seriously start going swimming or the gym.. all this sitting at the PC is not helping the extra tyre or buoy around my waist!
Speaking of which, I've just bought 2 pairs of pants for office use.. just in case i need to go meet the clients.. the damage, RM238.. i dunno how to tell my mum.. :P
I went earlier than going later with the girls coz' i know I'll never find anything suitable for me in Times Square.. we're going on formal clothes hunting on Monday, them that is, i have enough already, at least enough for the 3 months, besides, no formal clothing necessary as mentioned by my supervior, unless meeting with clients...
I used to have a formal pants which was loose, brought it to my aunty to alter, later, worn once and couldn't fit in anymore now.. damn sad.. shall exercise and cut down.. wanna go Bright Prospect again.. hahaha.. honestly, my 2 and a half months there made me lose weight, basically coz' of the all day in heels thing, and up and down the stairs repeatedly esp. during salary posting times, made me lose the excess little by little, i wish my intern company could make me like that too.. though i'd hate it, but part of me yearns for it.. even the manager and staffs said that i've got slimmer, and relatives too.....
well anyway... been bored, so that explains the frequent updates.. and i know i've forgotten something long time due.. the OCT holidays post.. hehe.. my mind is rusting now, but i will try to finish it asap... and boy... have I yet to hand up all the documents for Film Club.. I'm so dead, even in my holidays.. won't know if i'll be able to come back for AGM.. *sigh* u know i love all these kind of things...

this morning, i said "the sky looks cute today" to my mum and it weeped.. i guess, the sky have not been hearing such words for a long time, people just don't take their time look at them anymore... everyone's so busy..

when i said that, my mum went like "which guy?!!" i repeated what i said and we LOAO(Laughed OUR Asses Off)..

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 5.27pm, 21st May 2010

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home