Friday, March 25, 2011

where'd all the good guys go?

things going on my mind :
why?
wanna sleep
later studio training

as the title suggests, my mind is asking why are most good guys taken and/or homo?

Things aren't going well these days and I really want someone to hug and to cry on, everynight, LITERALLY! and please, I want to hug a guy, girls, don't have the same effect.. I know I sound desperate, but I really really crave for that special someone's hug.
Nowadays, all the 'guy' hug i'm getting from is either my dad, or my bro, or my self-proclaimed 'zi-mui' friend, Eugene, which has not much effect.

I don't know why, I don't feel like I have feelings for you, but knowing you've become such a person, I was really heartbroken... I dunno why... but I will wish you the best, coz I've learnt; 'what's meant to be yours will eventually find its way to you, what's not, will never be' and 'to let the person you love be happy with whatever choice they make'...
If you can sense my tad-bit of caring-ness to you, I'm sorry, coz' I dunno how to keep it inside and it is my second nature, but if you couldn't, it's fine, coz' I don't wanna burden you with my feelings for u...

All I want to know is, you still treat me as a friend, may not be a close one, but someone you could console to if you ever find the need to... at the end of the day, it is what I really want...

Tell me his name
I want to know
The way he looks
And where you go
I need to see his face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

I let you go
I let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time


I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to love than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes

I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end

I let you go
I let you fly
Now that I know I’m asking why
I let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow


until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 1.07pm, 25th March 2011

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home