Friday, December 25, 2009

oh, the headache


things going on my mind :
Lee Hom's Heartbeat
fantasies
plans
internship


surrently listening to Leehom's song, so much memories flooding in about this year, and it's gonna end in 6 days.. i don't know about u, but my year has been filled with ups and downs... too much to mention... but i feel sad to leave 2009, coz' imma be 21 in 2010.. i feel damn old being 20 d..

will post about my birthday...

but now, i'm worrying about my internship.. i don't wanna go 8TV coz' i dun wan ppl to think i'm going in because of family relationship, but if i'm really given a bad company, should i consider? or should I just go in for an interview anyway? my top 3 placements would be Red Comm, Astro, and Popiah.. next in line, Grand Brilliance and 8TV... I know those are top places but that's y goals must be set high, but then again, if i fail, i fall harder... next sem will be a super-duper hectic one, i don't even know if I've got enough time to go interview.. oh, please let me make it through black and white if not with flying colours...

i know it's been so long that I haven't posted about my holidays back in Oct, trust me, i'm working on it...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 8.57pm, 25th December 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home