Friday, August 19, 2011

Old Memories and New Life

things going on my mind :
my friendster memories, all GONE. I hate u friendster.

all my blog posts on friendster has vanished since it revamped itself as a gaming portal.
F.M.L!
a lot of memories there u know, especially the good ones... *cries*


what's new:
I've officially joined Red Comm as a Production Coordinator, not too high salary, but will climb from there. Super-ecstatic as it's the company I've dreamed of joining... I like the company even though most of their productions are Malay. I don't know, I just like it. Was great that I interned there and started there. Basically living a working life, work-sleep-drink-work-sleep-drink-work-sleep-drink-work-ENJOY!(gotta enjoy once in a while)

Still single and living life awesome!

Old flames reunite, but ada udang di sebalik batu, but I'll take it as a good chance to finally talk again.

Was over-joyed that I helped a friend get his 1st job after graduation.

Oh, did I mention? I've successfully passed my exams and now awaiting graduation! WOOHOO! At least the money was well spent... X) teehee...

Lazed around for about 3 month before applying for a job at Red Comm, even that was coz' someone asked me to send my resume in... if not, my buttocks would still be on this chair(home) every afternoon... Itu pun coz' waiting for Forensics for the first 2 months... No word from them yet...

Later today, pakai baju kurung for the first time in _ years...
Pinjam from Red, and I so abso-love my choice, soft satin-ish cloth and cooling, plus, it's the first one I've tried and suits me almost perfectly... Farid's Idea... must thank him for giving me the occasion... Party Raya at Red besar-besaran! went for shopping for the drinks and stuff, came up to rm456.++... got alcohol, that's why...


Feels like i'm always speaking with a mixture of malay... the influence? no... tak tau...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 1.57am, 19th August 2011

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home