Wednesday, October 14, 2009

another sad plunge


things going on my mind :
*knocks self on wall*


the Shoe Addict is officially in sad state...
exam results out, she doesn't feel well...
don't even know how to tell her dad... although he will not scold
keeps telling herself :
"i can make it through the rain,
i can stand up once again"
i really hope i can...
i really hope dean's list is still achieveable
oh dearie me.. please help save my soul from devastation...

today, i'll go do my retail therapy and makan watever i like...

mum haven't said anything.. i told her, but haven't shown her...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 12.07am, 15th October 2009

pangkor was fun.. will update soon about my sem break till yesterday...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home