Friday, August 28, 2009

forgetful bitch


things going on my mind :
i had something on my mind to put in here,
but i just totally-randomly forgot!

i've been pretty forgetful these days, i've even forgot what i wanted to write here.... been so forgetful that i kept thinking today is saturday...
i feel a tad bit empty nowadays, i have nothing to stress about, and nothing to talk about, most importantly, i feel like i'm going to lose a friend, i dunno... maybe i'm just being paranoid, shit, reminds me of some1 doesn't it? sorry, talking to myself is one of the symptoms of this emptiness feeling inside me, ever had that? ALWAYS...
anyways, one of the days during editing, me, cy, km n julian+heman+hui hsing+gf went out for a murni session, it was nice hanging out with them, julian is anticipating a collaboration with me, he's spotted a few talented ppl in d class and hopes we can work together or something, i'm flattered but wonders what he sees in me... :\ haha, anyways, exams is around d corner, i need to buckle up or else goes my dean's list! dad says it's alright... most importantly, dad says not to worry too much... it was not my fault that i got such group mates, i can't control things that're out of my hands.. me misses makan with daddy.. haha.. the little things he does for me! :) me loves daddy.. i feel like a kid now... in my dad's eyes, i'm always a kid, the one that nearly gt knocked by a car but was saved by him... :D haha, sorry, silly judgement, was about 4/6 that time i guess.. haha.. mum said we shouldn't have come up with such a hard idea.. i think she does not know that it should be outstanding.. and that she thinks d story is too violent.. watever...
i'm out shopping again, credit card is usable now.. :P
i don't feel like changing d color of this post, but wth...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 11.27(thinesh's bday) , 28th August 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home