Saturday, August 01, 2009

i have a chocolate heaven in my house now


things going on my mind :
my house, especially my room is filled with food, esp chocolates...


coz' that's wat i'll need for the next few weeks... as deadlines are approaching and finals are nearing, i have myself in deep stress, my assignment marks have been lower than average, my mid-terms have been average and my major assignment is no where average... the story is i just came back from a warehouse sale and i've bought TONS of chocs and they have to be finished around d end of August, so just in time for my deadlines... i currently have 5 assignments to finish around the whole of august, comm theory redo, dreamweaver website, moral presentation, music video, and advertising copy writing... juz finished moral mid-term, i thinkhope i'll have average marks if not higher...
i have yet to figure out what i should wear for my role as a mother in my music video, i'm definitely wearing my mum's 150+ angelic tunic, but that's only for the scene where i'm going to be lying on the ground... other than that, i have to figure it out.... have yet to get brushes for body paint, and experiment them.. i am also d make-up artist... how now?
monday's gonna be scouring day... scouring for costumes in particular.. for the male lead...
i need to make a list of things i need to buy, do and a call sheet! OMG, I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED!

ps : Happy Birthday Meng Chun! i hope u still remember me and the things that happened 3,4 years ago!

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 9.57pm , 1st August 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home