Tuesday, July 28, 2009

stupid UTAR computers...


things going on my mind :
yay... finished my photoshop assignment
i like photoshop, now that i know how to use it..
errghh... MV aasignment and Dreamweaver and MTA...
i HATE UTAR's Computers.. always impregnate my pen-drives...

UTAR's computers has once again impregnated my pen-drive with viruses... 2 times in a day... i knew it would kena one way or another... juz only formatted my pendrive last friday.. :( dun care liao, we need to 'chap' it in tomoro oso, so no point formatting again... :D
anyways... i finished my photoshop assignment.. pai-seh to show out...
we've already spent 100+ on props & equips for the MV assignment, most expensive to date is the DV tapes.. 3 for RM50.. bought from Kar Wing, their group got extra coz' 2 ppl went n buy 2 times.. haha..
next few weeks gonna busy... luckily got a few lectures cancelled..
this saturday got moral mid-term...
i seriously need a new phone.. mine juz dropped hard on the floor today and the mic rosak d.. :( well, the phone is 7 yrs old...
it's time to update my best friends list... :D
today, Kelvin saw Belle and wanted to know her, ask her # from me.. me asked belle, after a few msgs, she said 'Okla'.. was supposed to go her place to get SS' things, but msged her, called her until my battery kong oso cannot get her... maybe go c kelvin d... hahaha.. juz kidding...
chi yee's stuck with her line again, need to get ppl's photoshop files so that she can burn but her line giving her problem.. and mind u d files are quite big to dl from internet and mine is surprisingly smaller by almost 30 times...
MV shooting is next week! some ppl are sacrificing their lecture, tutorial and mid-term to go shooting in sepang... wtf?
i need more time...
i need more money too...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 10.o7pm , 28th July 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home