Saturday, September 27, 2008

one of my shortest posts... :D


things going on my mind :
MALACCA!!!



After about 3-4 years of not being stable with his job, jumping here, jumping there(some he stayed for quite a while) my bro is finally starting work in Singapore soon.. :) i heard it's a permanent one.. :D all smiles for me.. finally i sort of have one burden off me... well, when i heard my bro wasn't doing well, i was worried coz' i dun wan the whole family to depend on me in d future.. just in case anything happens, u see... so since he's got a job there and the pay is much higher there and it's more advance there(some reasons i like Singapore) i'm so happy.. after maybe a few(?) years perhaps, he'll be able to settle down, i think... in many years to come.. i hope that i could fly to somewhere well paid to advance there... but then again. everything of me is here, the culture, the people, the 'hour-long' jams that make your leg strained after driving, the food especially, rojak-ed food!!! but anyways, lets see how it goes, i'll talk about it now, but when i go out, i'd know how hard it is.. :D

I'm going to Malacca today, later in d afternoon... so excited about it.. my bag is full to it's max potential and heavy as well. i dunno how to describe the person i am.. i like to have all things ready for anything, like one pair of clothes for this, that etc. i have 1 wedge, 1 flat and a slipper that i'll wear to places... i just don't like to be out of the pack, the black sheep.. :D i wonder how i packed the other time... rite.. i had a dress the other time.. haha.. that's why it was much spacious... i even brought another foldable bag that i bought from watsons for less that RM3.. i hope it's useful.. :) i just like to have everyting i want with me, when i need it.. if possible, i wish i could bring my whole room there.. haha.. anyways.. i wanna have fun, though tis time we're not going to Pure Bar anyway, it's like a club, alcohol, smoke, dancing, live band and the like.. i'm waiting for someone to bring me to one in KL.. hehe, esp. Zouk.. :P okiez.. anyway.. i've blabbered too much about non-sense liao.. i'm just trying to relax my anxiousness by blogging it out... i'm always anxious before something big like this.. :D



until then, this is jOyCe signing out at 1o.37 p.m. , 27 September 2008

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shuuu said...

hahaha im like u too, i go somewhere for 2 days only i will also bring one pair of flip flops, 1 pair of sport shoe and 1 pair heels just in case, then clothes also =D everytime i move somewhere my grandma always say im like bringing my whole room with me XD

Sunday, October 05, 2008 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home