Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sorry to keep ppl waiting



Love this video I've found on my homepage



http://www.random-good-stuff.com


so sorry to have neglected my 're-vamped' blog for so long... plz do bear with me a lil while more, it's mid-sem & mid-terms n assignments are coming.. please save me!!!

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at o8.57 pm, 13th July 2008

p.s: 7/11 is officially a holiday for me from now on... it's something worth celebrating... see it in my

friendster blog

it was not posted on the original date, but 1 year after the happenings, still can read it there.. whatever happened after 1 year, was still very flattering... i wish the me now would have opened up that time!

plus it's a day where the official 3 AnVils were born...
nosy Joyce the Lee
crappy Kawaii the Choon
perverted Jean the Yee

got special symbols to represent us, but mine is somewhat lost, I'll find it back.. I swear to go to the deepest shopping mall to find another!!!


*updated 19/07 for dancing liquid video*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home