Wednesday, July 23, 2008

mid-term's over!



my mid-terms are over... but the nightmare is only half over... still have the results to see.. i hate exams...


here's some of my favourite videos on youtube.. i have so many videos on my blog that i might as well change my blog into a vlog.. hehe... enjoy


Petronas always has the best festival ads..







Love the song by my seniors Mark Woo and written by Quek Shio Chuan...



And some other miscellaneous videos by seniors and Shio Yee, senior's sister... their family is damn talented...



















*edit*

Winning video of 4 Astro Nextgen Contentprenuer Awards for Outstanding Music Video, Exceptional Lyrics, Finest Music and Arrangement and Phenomenal Art Direction awards.


until then, this is jOyCe signing out at o5.57 p.m,, 23rd July 2008

*edited on July 24th at 6.47pm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home