Saturday, August 02, 2008

a little update of my words



Been a week since my last update, don't worry, this won't be another video entry... life's been ok to me.. but love is being so cruel... what i can say is, I'm on another poem, have not finished it.. contemplating whether to write my heart's feelings or the fantasy one... so basically, now i have 2 versions of this thing...

As for now, after the mid-terms, i'm not thinking about the results, that's what I always do... I just take things too easily.. what can I do? I'm somewhat a carefree person... yea yea, mum always nags, but i'm good at closing my ears.. I'm sooo missing my foundation friends LH,SS n XL... that day, we went for a dinner at murni, me, lh n her bubu... had so much laughs talking about our life's for the past month or so.. planning to go up there for a visit if i EVER have the transport to do so...

3 AnVils are getting closer n closer by the day... with frequent plans and random outings, its no wonder were now the 3 AnVils and with no one else... hope this will last till the end of our lives... and now with the deduction of gossips since some people said they're not together.. we're just so boring... and about my bullet that losts its head... went to BTS to find it, but it looks totally different and it was 1 time more XC(btw, XC is an online abbreviation for expensive) than the original... so i thought, so what, make it a different one, jean's clear, chi yee's blurr, i'm head less?? hahaha.. what a joke...

our group may be small but in terms of close friends, the smaller the better, the more gossips on more ppl and the less of 'other' ppl's feelings we have to think about... this was a true experience, in foundation, we had 2 groups, you'd know if you've read my old blog, so mine was 4 girls and 5 guys... the other was 8 girls? dun really remember... so the other group had 2 sub-groups and later, one of the girls had a fight with another, then started the 'dun wan 2 friend you' drama, you know, them one where one doesn't mix with her, the whole group doesn't mix with her? yea, so basically that's how i've learnt that a small group is better than a big one.. but then again, jean's worrying that no one's coming to us as in woo-ing of some sort.. r they too intimidated by us? or are we not up to their standard?

well, ms. helen, my chinese lecturer has told us to find a bf while we're still studying because when you go out to work, all you think of is only money... so the relationship there is not genuine... i dunno if i'll ever find one with such a money-mind like me.. :P, saw a porche on the jam to klcc, my mind was already screaming "the guy in the car, MARRY ME!!!" though i did scream that out... :P

i dunno... i think i'm somewhat a girl version of a typical car-loving guy, i love fast cars, and hope to drive one.. and also I sayang my(somewhat) car like how a usual guy would love their 'wife'...

anyways.. if you haven't already figured it out.. i'm having a crush(again!) on a senior, no further details to that coz' he'll be so recognizable if i put out any other details, can you imagine how unique he is then? well.. as always, the early bird gets the worm, he's taken d.. and that was the sad part... anyways... no handsomes in my class.. lots of pretties though...

Anyways, I have no idea what to talk about d.. will post when I'm in a crazy mood..

*update*

went for a talk today conducted by Kasih Hospice in Sin Chew Jit Poh... it was an amazingly rewarding session... firstly they briefed each other about their activities for the past month, exchanging experiences and opinions on seminars and talks they went to, then the 2nd part was the what i anticipated for today.. it was a talk on animal assisted therapy, not only for the disabled and elderly, but also for people who are depressed etc. there were ppl from Pet Positive where the organization focuses on animal therapy for disabled and elderly... and mr. Anthony, one of the ppl who share with us his experiences being on a wheelchair for 37 years, dogs have made his life more meaningful and easier.. he was also recently the council of MBPJ and frequent writer in theStar... the experiences he share with us and how he showed us how Su(the golden retriever service dog) in trained to help him with his disabilities and he also told us how selfish ppl are at not making places disabled friendly... it was a wonderful day for me.. I've seen a lot of things somewhat differently now.. and I'm planning to adopt a cat.. a baby kitten.. :D still planning as there's a lot to think about.. i just hope they will not jump out of the balcony...

*updated at o8.57 pM, the same day...

until then, this is jOyCe signing out at i2.27 pM, 2nd aUgUst 2008

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home