Monday, August 04, 2008

a day of feeling appreciated


things going on my mind :
will I ever find love?
when will I finish my poemS?
what shall I wear for CE presentation?
what should I do with the 2 anvils tomorrow?



recently met danielle, a long time friend since std 1... so much memories going on together in our minds... i was very touched and glad to hear her say "you're my best friend forever" and "i love you forever"... I felt very appreciated.. I doubt I've ever heard anyone say that... truthfully, that is... she may have been a ***** sometimes.. but hey who doesn't? going to meet her at her casa maybe thurs/fri..

fun sent me a msg today.. he said so long never seen me.. etc. felt a little bit wanted.. haha.. felt that some ppl actually appreciated my presence.. suddenly, today is all about ppl appreciating me! hehe.. brings my mind off of those who don't appreciate me.. so happy today..

haven't met thiv in ages since our last lunch at spicy after carnival, 1 month was it? or 2? see.. that's my point, i don't even remember when we'd last met.. damn my brain.. need to increase virtual memory... delete old stuffs and i mean.. seriously OLD stuffs... and hurtful things of course... but its hard.. having assignments and presentations to memorize..

i do love presentations but i don't like it when it's not my forte... when i presented "Fashion" that was the only topic I find that relates to me so far.. did a wonderful performance and gotten great compliments.. though i must say, i was the 2nd best at presenting.. not to brag a lot about myself but now.. i feel intimidated by my new classmates... there's almost 3-4 better speakers than me.. part of them is jean... one of the anvils.. she makes her point so clearly that you dare not say no.. and she makes a superb motivational speaker.. i was very touched by her mini-presentation the other day and it really opened up my mind...

since joining degree.. i have not found my inspiration yet to study... its as if i'm taking a honeymoon... I hate this.. i wish to get good grades.. but i just can't seem to find any inspiration.. no motivation at all.. at least in foundation, i anticipate to come to class.. but in this class.. i just can't seem to find such anticipation... *sigh* is it coz' of ppl i don't like seeing? or ppl that don't attract me to class? or izit ppl that i've seen one too many times? or the class is just toooo small? there's 2 and a quarter tutorial classes now.. compared to 4 tutorials last time.. the only time i like coming to class is for BC(Broadcasting with Ms. Mai), CE (Communicative English with Dr. Carmen) and ICL(Intro to Chinese Language with Ms. Helen) the two other classes are boring shits.. IMC(intro to Mass Comm) the lecturer teaches like she's teaching some kindergarten kids and her english is so sucky.. pardon me if anyone that likes her reads this.. but i hate it when lecturer's english are not up to par.... and also PM(Pengajian Malaysia) which everyone loves to hate.. it's basically history.. ONCE AGAIN! moreover.. i hate tuesdays.. the damn timetable is like from 9.30-6.30... damn 'so heng'(potong steam in a way) coz' i can't eat damn KFC's Happy Tuesday! hahaha... nola.. it's just that the classes are purely long and boring... one more thing that doesn't encourage me to classes is that the guys in my classes are.. um... how should i put it????? not attractive? yea.. basically just that.. and ppl told me that broadcasting has a lot of handsomes and pretties.. blugh.. bull shit.. but i don't deny that we've got much handsomer seniors.. haha.. and they definitely have much more students than our class... I soooo miss my TB8!!!!!! we had joy(ce) we had 'fun' we had ricku in the class.. haha.. ricku wasn't supposed to be in there.. season was supposed to be there.. but season is from another TB.. ok ok.. i guess that's a lil' bit too much information for ppl not from UTAR.. haha.. nvm.. i think I'm out of things to say d...



until I find more words to type.. this is jOyCe signing out at o9.37 pM , 4th August 2008

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home