Friday, August 05, 2005

Heart Breaking

How can I compare you to how he treats me?
He whom I’ve always treated as a friend,
Treats me the same way,
But do you?

I’ve been thinking,
Was it me that annoyed you?
Or was it you who disliked me?
All I’ve wanted was just to be your friend,
A simple friendship wouldn’t hurt, would it?

You might think that I don’t look,
But deep inside, I want to,
I’m just afraid to know the ending,
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?

Every time I see you,
I feel like shouting your name,
But the words don’t seem to come out.

Sometimes, you just make me mad,
Mad enough to hate someone,
How could this happen to me?
I’ve make my mistake,
Now, I’m crying about it every time
When I think about it.

I wouldn’t ask,
Because I’m afraid to know the answer,
Are you too popular? Or are you too shy to be my friend?

It hurts to see you with another girl,
It hurts to know that I can only talk to you formally,
It hurts that I can only see you wave goodbye to your friends except me,
It hurts not to be your friend,
It hurts that you don’t reply my messages.

It hurts to see you hurt but not knowing why,
It hurts to see you sad but not knowing the reason,
It hurts to see you happy but not being able to share it with me,
It hurts so much to love you the way I do,
And then look at you and realize how much you don’t care,
I regret not taking the chances to talk to you,
Yet I deny about the possibilities of you being friendly with me.

I was the one who started our friendship,
But yet I was the one losing it all,
I want to give up, but I can’t.

I’m still wondering, are we still friends?
I want to care for you,
I want to talk to you,
I want you to share your problems with me,
I want you to show me the tears you never shed.

I’ll let you go, when the time comes,
As long as you are happy,
All’s left is just a broken heart.


SpEcIaLlY wRiTtEn bY,
-jOyCe-
p.S... i wRoTe iT mYsElF...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home