Thursday, October 01, 2009

a lil' update before my busy holidays start


things going on my mind :
hungry
Cbu.. here i come
what else did i pack less of?

i'm off to Sibu Sarawak in approx. 8 hours... and yet i'm not getting the sleep i need... basic nervousness i get whenever something i've planned for a long time is tomoro(rather today)... i'm finally getting the vacation i needed... kinda wondering what i've packed less of.. my last meal was approx. 5pm... so tat explains the huingry... as always, i wish i could pack my room there... i fucking can't find my old nokia charger and it sucks max coz' i really needed it! anyways... my luggage is big, but it's not that heavy.. love the travel bag i bought online from Lowyat.net user pewfy... was such a steal! anyways.. will update more when i come back... i'm FINALLY sleepy... =)



until then, this is jOyCe signing out at , 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home