Monday, April 04, 2005

hAd a ReAl GuD tYmE wIf mA' fWeNs...

@ 2nd of April... my best pal', Thivya... had a bUrfdAy bAsH.... basically... it wasn't any burfday bash... it was real pARtYiN'. We danced... ate & tooks lotsa pix... basically all Cha Boon's... hahahah... I was de official photographer for the day taking lotsa nice pix... hahahah... though I haven't get her a gift... but it will soon come as a special 1... not those where we buy from some gift shop... a special me & her thing that will make her remember all those times we had... it's simple & memorable... I can't believe I had that idea... hm... I love myself for that... hahaha... there was Fried Rice, Mee Hoon, Spring Rolls, Fried Chicken, Fingers, Kebab, Curry, Jelly, Konyakku Jelly, drinks & my special idea of cocktail...( but Thivya's bro said that cocktail has to have alcohol in it... so in tat case... it's mocktail... hahahah).. really had a great time there... I think that it was the first time I danced real hard... Thivya even gave me a nickname... "Booty Shaking Teddy Bear"...
Above are some pix taken @ de event...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home